Subject Specific Databases
- The Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research is the world largest collection of digital social science data. Topics covered include sociology, political science, economics, demography, education, child care, health care, crime, minority populations, aging, terrorism, substance abuse, mental health, public policy, and international relations.
Full Text Tutorial Available
Related, Multidisciplinary and General Databases
- Premier source for articles in psychology. Provides access to articles in 2,450 scholarly journals in the psychological, social, behavioral, and health sciences. Also includes books, book chapters, and dissertations.
- Covers the history and culture of the United States and Canada from prehistory to the present.
- Citations of items listed in the table of contents pages of journals from all subject areas
- A fulltext database spanning academic disciplines with coverage of popular press and scholarly publications, including peer-reviewed journals.
Mobile version available here.
- A cooperative catalog of books, web resources, and other material worldwide. Worldcat is also available through FirstSearch here.