Subject Specific Databases
Related, Multidisciplinary and General Databases
- A fulltext database spanning academic disciplines with coverage of popular press and scholarly publications, including peer-reviewed journals.
- Comprehensive scholarly business database, providing the leading collection of bibliographic and full text content for the most important scholarly business journals back as far as 1886.
- Full text coverage of general news, business, legal, government and other topics.
- Full-text articles from newspapers and periodicals published by the ethnic and minority press in America
- Provides cover-to-cover full text for more than 40 U.S. and international newspapers. Also contains selective full text for regional U.S. newspapers. In addition, full text television and radio news transcripts are also provided.
Find a book
Find books, DVDs, government publications & more with the online catalog. Search by keyword, title, author, or subject.
You may also search for E-Books using the catalog, or search for dictionaries, encyclopedias, etc. using Credo Reference.