Subject Specific Databases
- The only comprehensive abstracting journal in the field, Abstracts in Anthropology has established itself as an indispensable reference and research tool for the international community of anthropologists. Abstracts in Anthropology covers a broad spectrum of significant, current anthropological topics from a vast number of periodicals.
Not Full Text Tutorial Available
Related, Multidisciplinary and General Databases
- Covers the history and culture of the United States and Canada from prehistory to the present.
- Citations of items listed in the table of contents pages of journals from all subject areas
- A fulltext database spanning academic disciplines with coverage of popular press and scholarly publications, including peer-reviewed journals.
Mobile version available here.
- A comprehensive geosciences database produced by the American Geological Institute containing over 2.8 million bibliographic records to the geoscience literature of the world. Over 3,500 journals are reviewed for indexing in the database as well as books, maps, government reports, conference papers, and theses and dissertations.
- A cooperative catalog of books, web resources, and other material worldwide. Worldcat is also available through FirstSearch here.